- BIRTH. Aged 10 in 1841, daughter of James and Jane; aged 70 in 1901, born at Perran; born around 1831; baptised 7 Mar 1832 at St Agnes, daughter of James and Jane. Sources: Census, IGI.
- CENSUS. St Agnes, 6 Jun 1841; at Wheal Butson; age 10; in parents’ household. Sources: 1841 census.
- CENSUS. St Agnes, 30 Mar 1851; at Wheal Butson; aged 20; tin cleaner; born St Agnes; in father’s household. Sources: 1851 census.
- MARR. Married George Sandoe [1828GE01]; registered Truro 1852SEP 5C 290. Sources: GRO, same registration for both; together in 1881. Children: George 1853GE01, James 1857JM01, Mary 1861MY02, John 1862JN03.
- CENSUS. St Agnes, 2 Apr 1871; wife, aged 40; born St Agnes; in husband’s household. Sources: 1871 census index/Ross.
- CENSUS. Sandoe; St Agnes, 3 Apr 1881; Wheal Butson, wife, aged 50, born St Agnes; in husband’s household. Sources: 1881 census/AncestryCom.
- CENSUS. Sandoe; St Agnes, 31 Mar 1901; Tywardhale, Mithian, head, wid, aged 70, born Perran; with son John 36. Sources: 1901 census/AncestryCom.
- DEATH. Registered 1906SEP Truro 5c/72, aged 75. Sources: GRO. Assumed 1831MG02.
- Comments: Daughter of James 1798JM01 and Jane 1801JA01.
Updated Feb 2019