- BIRTH. Aged 39 in 1861, born at Gwennap; daughter of Oliver in 1854; aged 40 in 1871; aged 51 in 1881; aged 69 in 1901; born around 1830-32; named at marriage; baptised 24 Feb 1833 at Gwithean, daughter of Oliver, husbandman, and Grace, from Church Town. Sources: Censuses, marriage registration, REG/COPC.
- MARR. Aged 21, from Ventonleague; daughter of Oliver, husbandman; married Thomas Harris [1822TH02] 13 May 1854 at Phillack; registered Redruth 1854JUN 5c/491. Sources: REG/COPC, GRO/FreeBMD, together in 1871. Children: Thomas 1853TH02, Catherine 1856CT01, John 1858JN03, Mary Ann 1861MY04.
- CENSUS. Catherine Harris; Gwennap 7 Apr 1861; Cusvey; wife, M, aged 39, born at Gwennap; in husband’s household. Sources: 1861 census/COCP.
- CENSUS. Catherine Harris; Gwennap 2 Apr 1871; Cusvey; wife, M, aged 40, husband in Chile, born at Gwennap; with children Thomas 18, Catherine 15, John 13, Mary A 10. Sources: 1871 census/Ross.
- CENSUS. Catherine Harris; Gwennap 3 Apr 1881; Cusvey; head, M, aged 51, tin miners wife (husband from home), born at Gwennap. Sources: 1881 census/AncestryCom.
- CENSUS. Catherine Harris; Gwennap 31 Mar 1901; Cusvey; head, Wid, aged 69, born at Gwennap; with grandson William John Sandow 19. Grandson is 1886WI02; sharing house with daughter Mary Ann 1861MY04 with husband Abraham Sandow 1857AB01.
- CENSUS. Catherine Harris; Gwennap 2 Apr 1911; at Cusgarne; head, widow, aged 76, born at Gwennap; with daughter Mary Ann Sandow 47 and grandson William J Sandow 27. Sources: 1911 census/FMP. Daughter is 1861MY04, grandson is 1886WI02.
Updated Jan 2021