William Sandoe 1830WI01
- BIRTH. Aged 11 in 1841; aged 21 in 1851, born Truro; aged 51 in 1886; born around 1830-1835; Baptised 3 Oct 1830 at Kenwyn, son of Richard and Philippa. Sources: IGI.
- CENSUS. Kenwyn, Truro 6 Jun 1841; at Kenwyn St, aged 11, born in Cornwall; in Elizabeth Polkinghorne’s household. Sources: 1841 census/COCP. Elizabeth Polkinghorne is 1771EL02, possibly a relative.
- CENSUS. Sando; Truro, 30 Mar 1851; at Calenick St, Kenwyn; visitor, aged 21; sawyer; born Truro; in George Polkinghorne’s household; with Mary Ann Hodge. Sources: 1851 census. George is 1831GE01, Mary Ann is 1833MY03.
- MARR. Married Mary Ann Champion 1824MY04; registered 1860JUN Truro 5c/301. Sources: GRO, parent at Truro around 1857, together in 1861 and 1881. Possible marriage cf 1835WI01. Children: Philippa 1857PH01, William 1863WI05, Richard H 1870RI03, Mary Ann 1872MY03.
- CENSUS. Kenwyn, 7 Apr 1861; at Charles St, Truro; aged 33; sawyer; born Kenwyn; with wife Mary Ann 37; Champen children Grace A 11, Thomas 8, James 7; Sandoe children Philippa 4. Sources: 1861 census.
- CENSUS. St Clement, 2 Apr 1871; Bodmin Street; head, aged 40; labourer; born Kenwyn; with wife Mary Ann 48; children Philippa 12, William 8, Richard 3. Sources: 1871 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. St Clement, 3 Apr 1881; East Rosewin Row; aged 50; head; sawyer; born at Truro; with wife Mary Ann 55; children Richard Henry 11, Mary Ann 9; William Hannon, lodger, 38. Sources: 1881 census/FMP/page.
- DEATH. Sandow; buried 7 Mar 1886 at Kenwyn, from Rosewin Hill; registered 1886MAR Truro 5c/125, aged 51. Sources: REG/COPC, GRO.
- Comments: Son of Richard 1804RI01 and Philippa 1804PH01.
Last updated: Aug 2018