- BIRTH. Aged 41 in 1871, born Wenn; born around 1830; baptised John Trevena Trenbeth 9 Apr 1830 at St Wenn, son of William, laborer, and Mary, from Trigonetha. Sources: 1871 census, REG/COPC.
- CENSUS. Trenbirth; Redruth 30 Mar 1851; Highway; son, aged 20; copper miner; born Redruth. Sources: 1851 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. John Trenbath; miner, from Pendoggett, son of William, miner, married Ann Clatworthy [1826AN02] 5 Mar 1853 at St Kew, witnessed by Sarah Sando and William Doncaster; registered Bodmin 1853MAR 5c/156; Sarah Sando is bride’s sister 1825SA01, William Doncaster their father. Sources: REG/COPC, GRO/FreeBMD.
- CENSUS. Trenberth; St Kew 7 Apr 1861; at Pendoggett Farm; son-in-law, aged 31; copper miner; born Redruth; in father-in-law’s household with wife and family. Sources: 1861 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Trenberth; St Kew, 2 Apr 1871; head, aged 41; farmer 41 acres; born Wenn; with wife Ann 45; children, servants; visitor John Sandow 21. Sources: 1871 census/FMP/page. John Sandow is nephew 1850JN02.
- CENSUS. Trenberth; St Kew 3 Apr 1881; Lane End; head, wid, aged 49; farmer 70 acres; born St Wenn; with daughter ane 16, father 75 born St Wenn, mother 78 born Redruth. Sources: 1881 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Emily Anon by 1891. Sources: Together in 1891.
- CENSUS. Tremberth; St Kew 5 Apr 1891: at Lane End; head, aged 60; farmer; born St Wenn; with wife Emily 57, 1 servant. Sources: 1891 census/FMP/page.
- Comments. Son of William 1806WI04 and Mary 1803MY02.
Updated May 2019