- BIRTH. Aged 32 in 1861, born at Philleigh; aged 26 in 1856, son of John, labourer, of Philleigh; born around 1829-30. Sources: Marriage record, census.
- CENSUS. Tywardreath 6 Jun 1841; Killhalland Moors; aged 15; in father’s household, John Taylor 50 carpenter. Sources: 1841 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Labourer, aged 26, of Philleigh Churchtown, son of John Taylor, labourer; married Elizabeth Sandoe 1837EL01; 14 Jun 1856 at Philleigh; witnesses Jane Snell, Francis Sandoe and William Sandoe; IGI has Sandae; registered 1856JUN Truro 5c/302. Sources: MC, GRO, IGI. Witnesses are 1834FR01 and possibly 1829WI02; Children: Mary Grace Taylor 1857MY02.
- MARR. Labourer, wid, aged 31, from Philleigh, married Jane Wade 10 Jun 1860 at Philleigh. Sources: REG/COPC, together at 1861 census.
- CENSUS. Ruan, 7 Apr 1861; at Trenstrall cottage; head; agr lab; aged 32 born Philleigh; with wife Jane 32, born Devon. Sources: 1861 census.
- Comments: Son of John Taylor, labourer.
Updated Feb 2019