- BIRTH. Aged 13 in 1841, son of John and Elizabeth, aged 32 in 1861, born at Truro; born around 1828-29; ther Sources: Censuses.
- CENSUS. Lelant; 7 Jun 1841; at Trembethow; aged 13, born in Cornwall; in father’s household. Sources: 1841 census/COCP.
- CENSUS. Lelant; 30 Mar 1851; at Carmoney; son. U, aged 23, tin mine smith, born at Truro; in father’s household. Sources: 1851 census/COCP.
- CENSUS. Lelant; 7 Apr 1861; at Varvas Down; son. U, aged 32, tin mine agent, born at Truro; in father’s household. Sources: 1861 census/COCP.
- MARR. Married Caroline Kelly Sampson 1839CL02; registered 1863DEC Penzance 5c/556. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD, together in 1871. Children: Edwin K 1865, Morgan 1867, Caroline 1868, Rose E 1872, Mary E 1874, Edith A 1884.
- CENSUS. Lelant; 2 Apr 1871; at Carbis; son-in-law. aged 43, mine agent, out of employment born at Truro; in Caroline Sampson’s household, with wife Caroline K 32 and children Morgan 4, Caroline 3. Sources: 1871 census/COCP. Caroline Sampson is mother-in-law 1816CL03.
- CENSUS. St Ives; 3 Apr 1881; Tregenna Place; head. aged 53, post master, born at Truro; with wife Caroline K 42, children Morgan 14, Caroline 13, Rose E 9, nephew Edward Penberthy 12, and servant Hannah Eddy. Sources: 1881 census/COCP. Nephew Edward Penberthy 1869ED03 is the son of sister Mary Ann 1832MY03.
- CENSUS. St Ives; 5 Apr 1891; Fore St; head. aged 63, post master (employer), born at Truro; with wife Caroline K 52, children Edwin K 25, Caroline 23, Rose E 19, Mary E 17 (all post clerks) and Edith A 7. Sources: 1891 census/COCP.
- Comments. Son of John O 1790JN02 and Elizabeth 1790EL06.
Updated: April 2009