- BIRTH. Baptised Blanch 9 Aug 1829 at Uny Lelant, daughter of James, farmer, and Mary, from Trembethow. Sources: REG/COPC.
- CENSUS. Blanch Landon; Lelant 06 Jun 1841; at Trembethow, aged 12, independent, born in Cornwall; in William Landon’s household. Sources: 1841 census/COCP. William Sandow is Blanch’s uncle, 1807WI01.
- CENSUS. Lelant; 30 Mar 1851: at Trembethow; dau, unm, aged 21, born at Lelant; in father’s household. Sources: 1851 census/AncestryCom/page.
- MARR. Daughter of James, farmer, married Richard Harvey Tonking [1828RI01], 27 Jan 1853 at Uny Lelant; registered 1853MAR Penzance 5c/509. Sources: REG/COPC, GRO/FreeBMD, widow Tonking and daughter of James Sandow in 1858 at Uny Lelant. Children: Richard 1854RI01.
- MARR. Full age, widow Tonking of Lelant, daughter of James Sandow, farmer; married John Carpenter Rosewarne [1827JN06] 19 Apr 1858 at Uny Lelant; witnessed by Thomas Richards and John Leacher. Sources: REG/film. Children: William J 1861WI07, Blanche 1862BL01, Carpenter 1864CP01, Gertrude M 1866GT01, Phillis 1868PH01, Paul C B 1870PL01, Jane H 1872JA01, Beatrice M 1875BT01.
- CENSUS. Blanche Rosewarne; Lelant, 1891; at Hampton Court, wife, aged 61, born Lelant; in husband’s household. Sources: 1891 census.
- WITN. Blanche Rosewarne witnessed marriage of 1866WI02 and 1866GT01 23 Nov 1896 at Uny Lelant. Source: REG/COPC.
- CENSUS. Blanche Rosewarne; Lelant 31 Mar 1901; Lower Lelant; wife, aged 72; born Lelant; in husband’s household. Sources: 1901 census/FMP page.
- DEATH. Buried 6 Jan 1909 at Lelant, aged 79 from Lower Lelant. Sources: REG/COPC.
- Comments: Daughter of James 1796JM01 and Mary 1786MY01.
Updated Sep 2019