Grace Lovey Hearle
- BIRTH. Aged 13 in 1841, in Elizabeth Hearle’s household; aged 42 in 1871, sister of Mary Hearle, born at Stithians; aged 53 in 1881, born around 1828-29. Sources: Censuses.
- CENSUS. Grace Hearle; Stithians 6 Jun 1841; at Tory; aged 13, born in Cornwall; in Elizabeth Hearle’s household. Sources: 1841 census/COCP. Elizabeth Hearle is mother 1786EL01.
- MARR. Married Edward Martin [1816ED01] by 24 May 1850 at Falmouth Wesleyan Chapel, from Gluvias. Sources: Royal Cornwall Gazette, parents at Gluvias around 1850, together at censuses. Children: Edward 1850, Grace L H 1853, William P 1854, Mary E 1855.
- CENSUS. Grace Lovey Martin; Gluvias 7 April 1861; at Gadles; wife, M, 35, farmer’s wife, born at Stithians; in husband’s household. Sources: 1861 census/COCP.
- CENSUS. Grace Martin; Gluvias 2 April 1871; wife, M, 42, born at Stithians; in husband’s household. Sources: 1871 census. Sister Mary Hearle 1808MY02 was visiting the household.
- CENSUS. Grace L Martin; St Clement 3 April 1881; at Park House; visitor, wid, 53, born at Stithians; in Elizabeth Hearle’s household. Sources: 1881 census (RG11/2310 ED10, Folio 17, Page 2). Elizabeth Hearle is sister-in-law 1807EL02.
- Comments. Daughter of Samuel 1782SM02 and Elizabeth 1786EL01 (sister of Mary 1808MY02).
Updated December 2010