- BIRTH. Aged 14 in 1841, born in Cornwall, born around 1827; aged 21 in 1851, born Plymouth, born around 1830; baptised 13 Aug 1828 at Chacewater, daughter of William, tailor, and Harriet of Kenwyn. Sources: Censuses, REG.
- CENSUS. Falmouth 06 Jun 1841; at Porham St, aged 14, born in Cornwall; with mother. Sources: 1841 census/COCP.
- CENSUS. Truro,30 Mar 1851; at 24 Old Bridge Street, aged 21, tailoress, born Plymouth; in father’s household. Sources: 1851 census.
- MARR. Aged 26, daughter of William Sandoe, tailor; married Richard Mogg [1828RI02], 27 Jan 1856 at St Mary’s Portsea; registered Portsea 1856MAR 2b/483. Hampshire England. Sources: REG/FMP/page, GRO/FreeBMD.
- Comments: Daughter of William 1803WI02 and Harriet 1805HA01.
Updated: Aug 2018