Mary Ann Sando
- BIRTH. Born 15 Oct 1827; baptised by Richard Sando at Bethel Chapel, Kea on 02 Dec 27, daughter of Richard and Mary Ann; IGI also Lando, Falmouth Bible Christian. Sources: REG/CRO, EDW, IGI. Assumed mother of John H 1849JN02.
- CENSUS. Mary; 6 Jun 1841; at Church St, aged 14, born in Cornwall; in Richard Sando’s household. 1841 census/COCP .
- CENSUS. Liskeard, 30 Mar 1851; at Castle St; aged 23, unm; dressmaker; born Kea; in father’s household. Sources: 1851 census. Sources: 1851 census.
- MARR. Married John Knight [1828JN01] 31 Jul 1851 at Liskeard; registered 1851SEP Liskeard 9/202. Sources: Parent at Liskeard around 1852, GRO, REG/COPC, together at 1871 census. Children: William E 1852WI01, Edmund 1854ED02, Frederick G 1858FK01, Charles E 1860CL02, Lucy 1862LY01.
- CENSUS. Mary Ann Knight; Liskeard, 2 Apr 1871; at Castle St; aged 43; wife; born at Twelveheads; in husband’s household. Sources: 1871 census.
- Comments: Daughter of Richard 1800RI03 and Mary Ann 1797MY04.