John Carpenter Rosewarne
- BIRTH. Full age in 1858, son of William; aged 64 in 1891, born Gwinear; born around 1827; baptised 8 May 1827 at Gwinear, son of William, farmer, and Philis. Sources: Marriage record, 1891 census, REG/COPC.
- MARR. Full age, batchelor, mariner of Phillack, son of William, farmer; married Blanch Harvey Tonking [1829BL01] 19 Apr 1858 at Uny Lelant; witnessed by Thomas Richards and John Leacher. Sources: REG. Children: William J 1861WI07, Blanche 1862BL01, Carpenter 1864CP01, Gertrude M 1866GT01, Phillis 1868PH01, Paul C B 1870PL01, Jane H 1872JA01, Beatrice M 1875BT01.
- CENSUS. Uny Lelant, 1891; at Hampton Court, head, aged 64, assistant overseer of schools, SB clerk, born Gwinear; with wife Blanche 61, children William J 29, Blanche 27, Gertrude 23, Phyllis 21, Jane H 18, Beatrice M 16. Sources: 1891 census.
- WITN. Witnessed marriage of 1866WI02 and 1866GT01 23 Nov 1896 at Uny Lelant. Sources: REG/COPC.
- WITN. Witnessed marriage of 1861WI07 and 1864JA03 28 Mar 1900 at Uny Lelant. Sources: REG/COPC.
- CENSUS. John C; Lelant 31 Mar 1901; Lower Lelant; head, aged 74; clerk parish church; born Gwinear; with wife Blanche 72, daughters Blanche 38, Phillis 32, Jane Handford 28. Sources: 1901 census/FMP/page.
- DEATH. Buried 18 Jan 1905 at Lelant, aged 77 from Lower Lelant. Sources: REG/COPC.
- Comments: Son of William 1802WI02.
Updated: Sep 2019