- BIRTH. Born 27 Aug 1827, son of Michael and Mary; IGI has Hennery Sundoe; baptised 19 Sep 1827 at Mylor Bridge Wesleyan Chapel. Sources: EDW, IGI.
- CENSUS. Henery Sandoe; Feock 6 Jun 1841; at Carnon Downs, aged 13, born in Cornwall; in father’s household. Sources: 1841 census/COCP.
- CENSUS. Feock 30 Mar 1851; at Come to Good; son aged 23; tailor; born Mylor; in father’s household. Sources: 1851 census/FMP//page.
- MARR. Aged 26, tailor, from Mylor Bridge, son of Richard, butcher, married Jessie Hocking [1832JE01] 7 May 1854 at Mylor; registered 1854JUN Falmouth 5c/381. Sources: GRO, Jessie named at childrens’ baptisms. Children: Jane H 1855JA01, Mary L 1858MY01, Elizabeth D 1860EL06, William H 1862WI02, Alexander D 1865AX01, Jessie H 1867JE01, Henry 1869HE01.
- CENSUS. Falmouth 7 Apr 1861; at Albert Row, Bowling Green; head, married, aged 33, tailor, born at Mylor; with wife Jessie 29, children Mary Louisa 3 and Elizabeth D 1. Sources: 1861 census/AncentryCom/page.
- DEATH. Registered 1869SEP Falmouth 5c/123 ; aged 41. Sources: GRO. Assumed 1827HE01.
- Comments: Son of Michael 1797MI01 and Mary 1792MY02. Tailor at children’s baptisms and marriages.
Updated Jan 2019