- BIRTH. Baptised 21 Nov 1826 at Kenwyn, daughter of William, miner, and Ann, from Chacewater. Sources: IGI, REG.
- CENSUS. Hester Sandoe; Kenwyn, 6 Jun 1841; at Chacewater, aged 16, coper miner, born in Cornwall; in Ann Sandoe’s household. Sources: 1841 census/COCP. In mother’s household.
- MARR. Aged 20, miner from Creagbrawse, daughter of William, miner; married Samuel Bawden [1823SM01]; 18 Nov 1846 at Kenwyn; witnesses Henry Faull and T G Hicks; assumed registered 1846DEC Truro 9/396. Sources: GRO, REG. Children: Samuel 1846SM02, Sophia 1852SO02, Lavinia 1854LV01, John 1856JN02, Mary 1860MY01, Elizabeth 1862EL05, Emily 1864EM03. Witnesses are 1821HE01 and 1778TH01.
- CENSUS. Esther Bawden; Chacewater, 30 Mar 1851; wife, married, aged 25, miner’s wife, born Kenwyn; in husband’s household. Sources: 1851 census/AncestryCom/page.
- CENSUS. Esther Bauden; Kenwyn 7 Apr 1861; at Chacewater; wife aged 27; born Kenwyn; in husband’s household. Sources: 1861 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Esther Bawden; Kenwyn, 2 Apr 1871; head, aged 46, wid; born Kenwyn; with children Sophia 19, Lavinia 17, John 15, Mary 11, Elizabeth 9, Emily 7. Sources: 1871 census.
- CENSUS. Esther Bawden. Kenwyn 3 Apr 1881; Old Turnpike, Chacewater; head, widow, aged 54; born Chacewater; with children Lavinia 26, Mary 21, Elizabeth 19, Harriett 10m. Sources 1881 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Esther Bawden; Kenwyn 5 Apr 1991; Green Bank, Chacewater; head, aged 67, widow; born Kenwyn; with daughter Mary 30; grandchildren Hettie 11, John 6. Sources: 1891 census/FMP/page.
- DEATH. Buried 4 Nov 1899 at Chacewater, aged 72, from Chacewater. Sources: REG/COPC.
- Comments: Daughter of William 1785WI01 and Ann 1784AN04; miner in 1841 and 1846.
Updated: Sep 2020