- BIRTH. Aged 45 in 1871, born at St Kew; born around 1826; daughter of William Dancaster in 1853; baptised 30 May 1826 at St Kew, daughter of Wm, labourer, and Elizabeth, from Pendoggett. Sources: Census, marriage record, REG/COPC.
- CENSUS. St Kew 6 Jun 1841; Pendoggett; aged 15; in father’s household. Sources: 1841 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Ann Dancaster married Joseph Clatworthy, registered Bodmin 1849JUN 9/41. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD, widow Clatworthy in 1853. Children: Joseph.
- CENSUS: Ann Clatworthy; Kew 30 Mar 1851; Pendoggett; daughter, wid, aged 24; schoolmistress; born St Kew; in father’s household. Sources: 1851 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Ann Clatworthy, widow, from Pendoggett, daughter of William Dancaster, labourer, married John Trenbath [1830JN05] 5 Mar 1853 at St Kew, witnessed by Sarah Sando and William Dancaster; registered Bodmin 1853MAR 5c/156. Sources: REG/COPC, GRO, parents at St Kew in 1854, together in 1871. Sarah Sando is sister 1825SA02.
- CENSUS. Ann Trenberth; St Kew 7 Apr 1861; daughter aged 35; born St Kew; in father’s household with husband and family. Sources: 1861 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Ann Trenberth; St Kew 2 Apr 1871; wife, aged 45; born St Kew; in husband’s household, visitor John Sando is nephew 1850JN02.
- DEATH. Ann Tremberth buried 1 Jun 1876 at St Kew, aged 51, from Lane End. Sources: REG/COPC, husband widower in 1881.
- Comments. Daughter of William 1788WI03 and Elizabeth 1797EL07.
Updated May 2019