William Henry Reside
- BIRTH. Son of Henry Reside at marriage; aged 56 in 1881, born County Downe, Ireland; aged 70 in 1891; aged 82 in 1903; born around 1821-1825. Sources: Censuses.
- CENSUS. William; Livepool 30 Mar 1851; 17 Dover St; lodger, aged 28, unm; Dock Labourer; born Ireland; in William Hughes’ household (dock labourer 36). Sources: 1851 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Mariner, full age, son of Henry Reside, flatman, married Jane Rea [1829JA03], 25 Mar 1861 at St Peter’s, Liverpool; registered 1861MAR Liverpool 8b/294. Sources: Together in 1881, GRO/FreeBMD, REG/LancashireOPC, REG/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. William; Liverpool, 7 Apr 1861; 22 Gore St, Toxteth; head, M, 39, dock labourer, born in Ireland; with wife Jane 35, visitor Sarah MacDonald. Sources: 1861 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. William; Liverpool, 3 Apr 1881; 32 Wolfe St, Toxteth; head, M, 56, dock labourer, born in Ireland; with wife Jane, boarder William Sandow. Sources: 1881 census/FMP/page. William Sandow is 1870JN03.
- CENSUS. William Reaside; Liverpool, 5 Apr 1891; 12 Lamport St, Toxteth; stepfather, widr, 70, dock labourer, born in Ireland; in William Henry Sandow’s household. Sources: 1891 census/FMP/page.
- Workhouse. William Raeside; born 1822; admitted 31 Jul 1895, fractured arm; 181 Grafton St, Labourer, Wid. Sources: Workhouse Register/FMP/page.
- Workhouse. William; born 1821; admitted 5 Aug 1897 until death in 1903; paralysis to leg; informant self; 181 Grafton Street; labourer; wid; Remark, Mrs Whitehead (3/5) 6/1 Maynard Street, Kingsley Road. Sources: Workhouse Register/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. William; Liverpool, 03 Mar 1901; Toxteth Workhouse; pauper, widr, 79, retired dock labourer, born in Ireland, County Antrim. Sources: 1901 census/FMP/page.
- DEATH. William; registered 1903JUN, Toxteth Park 8b/155, aged 81. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD.
- Comments. Stepfather of 1870JN03 in 1891.
Updated March 2017