- BIRTH. Aged 26 in 1851, born St Kew; born around 1825; baptised 6 Feb 1825 at St Kew, daughter of William, labourer, and Elizabeth. Sources: 1851 census, REG/COPC.
- CENSUS. St Kew 6 Jun 1841; Pendoggett; aged 15; in father’s household. Sources: 1841 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Dancaster, from Pendogget, daughter of William, farmer, married William Sandoe [1824WI02] 21 Apr 1849 at St Kew; registered Sandars, Bodmin 1849JUN 9/41. Sources: REG/COPC, GRO/FreeBMD. Children: John 1850JN02, Sarah J 1851SA02, Elizabeth A 1852EL01, William D 1859WI01, Laura 1860LA01, Francis 1862FR01, Frank 1866FR03.
- CENSUS. Sando; St Kew 30 Mar 1851; at Pendoggett Village; age 26, wife; born St Kew; in husband’s household. 1851 Census/FMP/page.
- WITN. Sarah Sando witnessed marriage of 1830JN05 and sister 1826AN02 5 Mar 1853 at St Kew. Sources: REG/COPC.
- CENSUS. Sando; St Teath 7 Apr 1861; at St Teath Village; age 37, wife; born St Kew; in husband’s household. Sources: 1861 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Sando; Caldbeck Cumberland 2 Apr 1871; at Caldbeck Low; wife, married, aged 46, born at St Kew; in husband’s household. Sources: 1871 census/AncestryCom.
- Comments: Daughter of William 1788WI03 and Elizabeth 1797EL07.
Updated May 2019