Jane Geach 1825JA01
- BIRTH. Aged 15 in 1841; aged 23 in 1848, daughter of Thomas, miner; aged 26 in 1851, born Kenwyn; aged 36 in 1861; aged 44 in 1871; aged 54 in 1881; born around 1824-1827. Sources: Marriage record, censuses.
- CENSUS. Kenwyn 6 Jun 1841; at Creeg Braws; aged 15; with Thomas (40 copper miner) and Margaret 40. Sources: 1841 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Aged 23, miner from Chacewater, daughter of Thomas, miner; married John Sandow [1826JN01]; 18 Jul 1848 at Kenwyn; witnesses Thomas Gilbert Hicks and father Thomas Geach; registered Truro 1848SEP 9/345. Sources: REG. Children: Thomas 1849TH02, Elizabeth 1850EL05, John 1854JN03, Mary J 1856MY02. Witnesses are 1778TH01 and 1800TH01.
- CENSUS. Jane Sandow; Kenwyn 30 Mar 1851; at Salem; aged 26, wife; in husband’s household. Sources: 1851 census.
- CENSUS. Jane Sandow; Chacewater 7 Apr 1861; aged 36; wife; born Kewnyn; in husband’s household. Sources: 1861 census.
- CENSUS. Jane Sandow; Kenwyn 2 Apr 1871; at Zion; aged 44, wife; born Kewnyn; in husband’s household. Sources: 1871 census.
- CENSUS. Jane Sandow; Kenwyn 3 Apr 1881; at Salem; aged 54; wife; born Kenwyn; in husband’s household. Sources: 1881 census.
- CENSUS. Jane Sandow; Chacewater 31 Mar 1901; at Salem; head, widow, aged 76; born Chacewater. Sources: 1901 census/FMP/page. Next door to son John.
- DEATH. Jane Sandow; died 21 May 1903 at Salem; senile decay; heart failure; widow of John Sandow, tin miner; son John of Killifreth present at death; registered 1903JUN Truro 5c/89, aged 75. Sources: GRO, DC. Husband is 1826JN01, son 1848JN04.
- Comments: Daughter of Thomas 1800TH01.
Updated Sep 2019