- BIRTH. Aged 15 in 1841; born around 1826; baptised 18 Aug 1824 at Kenwyn, son of Nicholas, miner, and Sophia, from Slatscombe, Kea. Sources. Census, REG/COCP.
- CENSUS. Kea, 6 Jun 1841, at Tomperrow; aged 15; with siblings Ann and Elisabeth and Thomas and Sophia Smith (mother) Sources: 1841 Census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Kea 30 Mar 1851; at Back Downs; son, unm, aged 25; miner (tin); born Kea; in mother Sophia’s household. Sources: 1851 census/FMP/page
- CENSUS. Kea 7 Apr 1861; at Cusvearth Combe; head, unm, aged 37; tin miner and small farmer; born Kea; nextdoor to mother. Sources: 1861 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Married Mary Ann Gray; registered 1862JUN Truro 5c/252. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD. Children: Nicholas 1862.
- CENSUS. Kea 2 Apr 1871; at Kilters; head, aged 47; miner; born Kea; with wife Mary Ann 46, son Nicholas 9. Sources 1871 census/FMP/page
- CENSUS. Kenwyn 3 Apr 1881; at Green Bottom; head, aged 56; tin miner; born Kea; with wife Mary Ann 54, son Nicholas 18. Sources: 1881 census/FMP/page.
- DEATH. Buried 4 Sep 1883 at Baldhu, aged 59 from Green Bottom. Sources: REG/COPC.
- C omments. Son of Nicholas 1787NI01 and Sophia 1791SO01
Updated May 2023