Mary Ann Pascoe
- BIRTH. Aged 21 in 1844, daughter of John; aged 37 in 1861, born Kenwyn; aged 48 in 1871, born St Clement; aged 55 in 1881, born Truro; born around 1823/26; baptised Mary Anne 3 Oct 1824 at Kenwyn, daughter of John, labourer, and Mary Anne, from Charles Street. Sources: REG/COPC, censuses.
- CENSUS. Mary; Kenwyn 6 Jun 1841; aged 15; in John Pascoe’s household. Sources: 1841census/FMP/page. Assumed father’s household.
- MARR. Aged 21, daughter of John, labourer, from Charles Street; married John Champin [1824JN08]; 17 Nov 1844 at Kenwyn; registered 1844DEC Truro 9/332. Sources: REG/COPC, GRO/FreeBMD. Children: Francis A 1850, Grace A 1850GR01, Thomas 1853TH01, James 1854JM03.
- MARR. Mary Ann Champion married William Sandoe 1830WI01 in 1860; registered 1860JUN Truro 5c/301. Sources: GRO, parent at Truro around 1857, together at censuses, mother of Champen children. Children: Philippa 1857PH01, William 1863WI05, Richard H 1870RI03, Mary Ann 1872MY03.
- CENSUS. Mary Ann Sandoe; Truro 7 Apr 1861; at Charles St; aged 37; wife; born Kenwyn; in husband’s household; mother of three Champen children. Sources: 1861 census. The Champen children are evidence of previous marriage to Champen.
- CENSUS. Mary Ann Sandoe; St Clement, 2 Apr 1871; Bodmin Street; aged 48, wife; born St Clement; in husband’s household. Sources: 1871census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Mary Ann Sandoe; St Clement 3 Apr 1881; East Rosewin Row; aged 55, wife; born Truro; in husband’s household. Sources: 1881census/FMP/page.
- DEATH. Mary Ann Sandoe; registered 1887JUN Truro 5c/110, aged 61. Sources: GRO.
Updated Aug 2018