- BIRTH. Aged 23 in 1846, son of John, miner; born around 1823; baptised 7 Oct 1821 at Gwennap, son of John, miner, and Mary, from Kenwyn. Sources: Marriage record, REG/COPC.
- CENSUS. Kea 6 Mar 1841; Wheal Bush; aged 15; copper miner; in mother’s household, 80. Sources: 1841 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Aged 23, miner from Creagbrawse, son of John, miner; married Esther Sandoe [1826ES01]; 18 Nov 1846 at Kenwyn; witnesses Henry Faull and T G Hicks; assumed registered 1846DEC Truro 9/396. Sources: REG. Children: Samuel 1846SM02, Sophia 1852SO02, Lavinia 1854LV01, John 1856JN02, Mary 1860MY01, Elizabeth 1862EL05, Emily 1864EM03. Witnesses are 1826HE01 and 1778TH01.
- CENSUS. Chacewater; 30 Mar 1851; head, married, aged 28, miner, born at Kenwyn; with wife Esther 25, children Samuel 6, Sophia 4m. Sources: 1851 census/AncestryCom/page.
- CENSUS. Bauden; Kenwyn 7 Apr 1861; at Chacewater; head, aged 38; miner; born Kenwyn; with wife Esther 27, children Samuel 15, Sophia 11, Lavinia 7, John 5, Mary E 2;. Sources: 1861 census/FMP/page.
- DEATH. Buried 11 Oct 1863 at Chacewater, aged 40 from Chacewater, killed at Briggan. Sources: REG/COPC, wife a widow in 1871.
- Comments: Son of John 1798JN03. Miner.
Updated Sep 2021