- BIRTH. Aged 17 in 1841 in Christian Hancock’s household; aged 22 when married in 1845, daughter of John, miner; aged 26 in 1851; born Kenwyn; aged 56 in 1881; aged 73 in 1895; born around 1822-25. Sources: Marriage record, censuses, death registration.
- CENSUS. Ann; Chacewater 6 Jun 1841; at Chacewood; aged 17; copper miner; in Christian Hancock’s household. Sources: 1841 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Married William Sandoe 1821WI01; 10 Apr 1845; witnesses Issachar Binney and James Goldsworthy; assumed registered 1845JUN Truro 9/321. Sources: REG, GRO. Witnesses are 1774IS01 and 1820JM01; Children: William 1846WI02, Mary 1847MY01, Nanny 1849NY01, John 1853JN05, Elizabeth J 1853EL05, James 1861JM01, Joseph Henry 1863JS02, Alfred C 1865AF01.
- CENSUS. Mary Sandoe, Chacewater, 30 Mar 1851; at Creagbraws; aged 26, wife; born Kenwyn; in husband’s household. Sources: 1851 census.
- CENSUS. Nanny Sandoe; Ysceifieg 7 Apr 1861; Penryn-y-gwynt; wife, aged 38; born Chasewater; in husband’s household. Sources: 1861 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Annie Sandoe; Rhuddlan 2 Apr 1871; 24 Water Street; wife aged 47; born Cornwall; in husband’s household. Sources: 1871 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Nanny Sandoe, Llanrwst, 3 Apr 1881; at George St; wife aged 56; born Kenwyn; Annie; in husband’s household. Sources: 1881 census/AncestryCom.
- DEATH. Nanny Sandoe; registered 1895DEC St Asaph 11b/222, aged 73. Sources: GRO.
- Comments: Daughter of John 1798JN02 and Christian 1794JO01.
Updated Apr 2019