- BIRTH. Aged 49 in 1871, aunt of Susan Sandow, born Crowan; aged 59 in 1881, aunt of Charlotte Sandow, born Crowan; born Camborne in 1911; born around 1823. Sources: 1871 and 1881 censuses.
- CENSUS. Possibly Mary Pasco; Crowan 6 Jun 1841; Carne; aged 17; family servant. Sources: 1841 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Possibly married Anon Pascoe around 1848. Sources: Named Pascoe and married, at censuses, assumed 25.
- CENSUS. Possibly Mary Pasco; Camborne 31 Mar 1851; Trelowarren St; lodger, aged 30, unm; dressmaker; born Breage; in Edwin Faule’s household. Sources 1851 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Mary Pascoe; St Ives, 2 Apr 1871; Tregonna Place; head, aged 49, married, grocer, born Crowan; with niece Susan Sandow 19, servant Lizzy Trevorrow, visitor Edward Michell 11. Sources: 1871 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Mary Pascoe; St Ives, 3 Apr 1881; at Tregenna Place, aged 59, married, aunt, born Crowan; in Charlotte Sandow’s household. Sources: 1881 censusFMP/page.
- CENSUS. Mary Pascoe; St Ives 5 Apr 1891; Tregennas Place; wife, aged 69; grocer; born Crowan; with niece Charlotte Sandow, one servant. Sources: 1891 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Mary Pascoe; St Ives 31 Mar 1901; Tregonna Place; head, aged 79, wid; grocer; born Crowan; with niece Bessie Quick 48, one servant. Sources: 1901 census/FMP/page. Bessie Quick is 1853BS01.
- CENSUS. Mary Pascoe; St Ives 2 Apr 1911; 8 Bedford Road; head, aged 89, widow; born Camborne; 6 rooms; with cousin B J Quick 58, one nuurse. Sources: 1911 census/FMP/page. Form signed by B Quick.
- DEATH. Registered Mary Pascoe; 1913JUN Penzance aged 91. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD
- Comments: Aunt of Charlotte 1836CT02 and Susan 1852SU01; possibly sister-in-law of 1813EL01; no sign of any husband.
Updated Jan 2021