Mary Ann Blackler
- BIRTH. Aged 27 when married at Kenwyn in 1849, daughter of Matthew, miner; aged 28 in 1851, aged 39 in 1861, born Kenwyn; sister of John and Jane Blackler in 1851; born around 1822-23; baptised 8 May 1825 at Kenwyn, daughter of Matthew, miner, and Ann, from Chacewater. Sources: Marriage record, censuses, REG/COPC.
- CENSUS. Blackner; Kenwyn 6 Jun 1841; Tregoney Bottom; daughter, aged 15; miner copper; in father’s household. Sources: 1841 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Aged 27 of Buzza Pool, daughter of Matthew, miner, married Abraham Pearce [1817AB01]; 18 Jan 1849 at Kenwyn; witness T G Hicks and Mary Ann Merryfield. Sources: REG. Children: Mary A 1850MY04, John 1852JN03, Thomas 1854TH01, Emily 1857EM02, Martin 1859MN01, Martha 1858MR01. Witness is parish clerk 1778TH01.
- CENSUS. Mary Ann Pearce; Chacewater, 30 Mar 1851; aged 28; wife; in husband’s household. Sources: 1851 census.
- CENSUS. Mary Ann Pearce; Chacewater, 7 Apr 1861; aged 39; wife; born Kenwyn; in husband’s household. Sources: 1861 census.
- CENSUS. Mary Ann Pearce; Chacewater, 2 Apr 1871; aged 47; miner’s widow; born Kea; with children Mary Ann 20, John 18, Thomas 16, Emily 14, Martha 13. Sources: 1871 census.
- Comments: Sister of 1827JN03 and 1840JA03. Daughter of Matthew 1798MT01 and Ann 1798AN01.
Updated Sep 2019