- BIRTH. In Ann Thomas’s household in 1841; daughter of Anthony Thomas in 1845; aged 28 in 1851, born at Gwennap; aged 68 in 1891, born at Kea; born around 1823; baptised 17 Feb 1823 at Gwennap, daughter of Anthony and Ann. Sources: Censuses, marriage, REG/FamSearch.
- CENSUS. Bissoe; 6 June 1841; aged 15; in Ann Thomas’s household. Sources: 1841 census/FMP/page. Ann Thomas assumed mother 1801AN01.
- MARR. Daughter of Anthony, miner, from Bizza, married Francis Coad 1822FR03, 20 Apr 1845 at Kea; registered 1845JUN Truro 9/331. Sources: REG/COPC, GRO/FreeBMD. Children: Francis 1846, Christopher 1848, John 1851, Elizabeth A 1854EL12. Bizza is Bissoe.
- CENSUS. Coad; Baldhu; 7 Apr 1851; at Wheal Baddern; wife, married, 28, born at Gwennap; in husband’s household. Sources: 1851 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Coad; Blackwater; 5 Apr 1891; wife, married, 68, born at Kea; in husband’s household. Sources: 1891 census/FMP/page.
- Comments. Daughter of Anthony 1797AY01 and Ann 1801AN01.
Updated February 2013