- BIRTH. Daughter of Richard, miner, in 1840; aged 38 in 1861, born at St Agnes; born around 1823. Sources: marriage, 1861 census.
- MARR. From Short Cross, daughter of Richard, miner, married Richard Harris 1820RI02; 26 Feb 1840 at St Agnes. Sources: REG/COPC, Parents at St Agnes and Perranzabuloe around 1847, together in 1861. Children: William 1847WI02, Mary 1849MY05, Elizabeth 1852EL03, Selina 1855SE01, John 1857JN05, Richard H 1860RI02.
- CENSUS. Catherine Harris; Perranzabuloe 7 Apr 1861; Blowing House; wife, aged 38, born at St Agnes; in husband’s household. Sources: 1861 census/COCP .
- CENSUS. Kitty Harris; Perranzabuloe 2 Apr 1871; at Blowing House; wife aged 48; born St Agnes; in husband’s household. Sources: 1871 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Cath Harris; St Agnes 3 Apr 1881; at Mount May; head, wid, aged 57; born St Agnes; with children Elizabeth 29, Annette15, George 10, Joseph 8, Sam 12. Sources: 1881 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Catherine Harris; St Agnes 5 Apr 1891; at Mithian; head, wid, aged 67; born St Agnes; with daughter Elizabeth 39; grandson William 9, grandaughter Florence 1. Sources: 1891 Census/FMP/page.
- DEATH. Catherine Harris; buried 5 Nov 1893 at Perranzabuloe, aged 70, from Barklas Shop. Sources: REG/COPC.
- Comments. Possibly spent her last 20 years close to daughter Selina.
Updated Jan 2021