- BIRTH. Aged 30 in 1852, son of John, labourer; aged 43 in 1871, born Tamerton; aged 54 in 1881, born Plymouth; born around 1822-28. Sources: MC, censuses.
- CENSUS. Redruth, 30 Mar 1851; at Ford’s Row; lodger, unmarried, aged 21, ag lab; born at Appledore, Devon; in William Hale’s household with four other lodgers. Sources: 1851 census/COCP. Assumed 1822WI01.
- MARR. Aged 30, labourer, son of John Sandoe, labourer; married Mary Burgoyne, formerly Hambly, 1812MY01; 15 Mar 1852 at Truro district registry office; witnesses John Searl and Edward Ramsey Harvey; registered 1852JUN Truro 5c/267. Sources: MC, GRO. Witnesses are 1827JN05 and 1827ED01.
- CENSUS. Kenwyn, 2 Apr 1871; at John St; head, married, aged 43, coal carrier, born at Tamerton; with wife Mary aged 61. Sources: 1871 census.
- CENSUS. Truro, 3 Apr 1881; at Charles St, Kenwyn; head; aged 54; carrier; born Plymouth; with wife Mary aged 74. Sources: 1881 census index.
- DEATH. Buried 4 Dec 1887 at Kenwyn, aged 60, from Fairmantle Street, Truro; registered 1887DEC Truro 5c/102; aged 60. Sources: GRO, REG/COPC.
- Comments: Son of John 1797JN06 and Anon 1797NN. Cf 1813WI02 (father John). Labourer in 1852, carrier in 1871 and 1881.
Updated Sep 2019