- BIRTH. Aged 17 in 1839, daughter of John, miner; born around 1822; aged 20 in 1841, in Jemima Sandoe’s household, born around 1821; baptised 26 May 1822 at Gwennap, daughter of John, miner, and Jemimah, of Kenwyn; registered Sandell. Sources: REG/CRO. Assumed Sandoe or Sandow, transcribed as Sandell.
- MARR. Aged 17, from Twelveheads, daughter of John, miner; married Richard Steer [1819RI01]; 24 Apr 1839 at Kenwyn; witnesses Thomas Hicks and Betsy Ann Hodge. Sources: REG. Children: Jemima 1839JE01, Elizabeth A 1844EL03, Richard 1847RI05, John 1849JN04. Witnesses are 1778TH01 and 1814BY01.
- CENSUS. Jemima Stear; Kenwyn 6 Jun 1841; at Twelve Heads, aged 20, born in Cornwall; in Jemima Sandoe’s household. Sources: 1841 census/COCP.
- CENSUS. Jemima Stear; at Trevecca Cottage, Liskeard; aged 29, wife, born Kenwyn; in husband’s household. Sources: 1851 census.
- Comments: Daughter of John 1794JN01 and Jemimah 1800JE01.
Updated: March 2009