- BIRTH. Baptised 21 Aug 1821 at Kenwyn, son of Stephen, miner; and Elizabeth, from Chacewater. Sources: IGI, REG.
- CENSUS. St Agnes, 6 Jun 1841; at Wheal Butson, aged 20, tin miner, born in Cornwall, in mother’s household. Sources: 1841 census/COCP .
- MARR. Miner, son of Stephen Sandoe decd, married Susan Jinkin [1821SU01], 3 Apr 1845 at Liskeard; witnesses Mark Matthew, Michael William and Elizabeth Jenkin; both signed; assumed registered Sandon 1845JUN Liskeard 9/193. Sources: Parent at Liskeard around 1845, GRO, BISA p. 1426, REG/CFS. Witnesses are 1820MK01, 1820MI01, 1820EL03. Children: George 1845GE02, Elizabeth J 1847EL01, Noname 1849NN02, John M 1854JN04, Mary 1857MY03, Josiah 1859JH02, Matthew 1861MT01, Mary 1862MY04, William H 1865WI05.
- IMMIG. Arrived South Australia in 1849 with family on the David Malcolm; settled at Kooringa, Upper Wakefield; miner and farmer. Sources: BISA p. 1426.
- MARR. Married Jane Bastian, formerly Julien, 1821JA03; 13 Dec 1866 at Moonta, South Australia. Sources: BISA p. 1426.
- DEATH. Died 24 Mar 1873 at Upper Wakefield, buried at Mintaro, South Australia. BISA p. 1426.
- Comments: Son of Stephen 1788ST01 and Elizabeth 1799EL02.