Enoch Tonkins Sando
- BIRTH. Baptised privately 5 Oct 1821 at St Austell, son of Elijah, blacksmith, and Caroline, from Town. Sources: REG/COPC.
- CENSUS. Enoch Sando; St Blazey, 6 Jun 1841; at Packhorse Court Lower Green, aged 15, blacksmith; in mother’s household. Sources: Sources: CF, 1841 census/COCP.
- MARR. Married Ann Anon [1827AN01]. Sources: Index/FMP, parent in USA around 1850; together in 1871 Children: William 1850WI03.
- CENSUS. ET; Bodmin, 2 Apr 1871; Fore Stret (Royal Hotel); brother, aged 50; landowner; born St Austell; visiting with wife Ann and son William in Augustus Sandoe’s household. Sources: 1871 census index/Ross. Augustus Sandoe is 1819AU01.
- Comments: Son of Elijah 1792EJ01 and Caroline 1795CL01.
Updated Sep 2021