- BIRTH. Aged 30 when married at Kenwyn in 1853, daughter of Samuel, miner; born around 1823. Sources: marriage record, REG/COPC.
- CENSUS. Kenwyn 6 Jun 1841; Penstrace; aged 19, sempstress; with Elizabeth Rapsey, 72, nextdoor to parents. Sources: 1841 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Mary Tippett, aged 24, from Penstrace, daughter of Samuel, mine agent, married Joseph Trenerry [1817JS02] 31 Oct 1847 at Kenwyn. Sources: REG/COPC. Children: Elizabeth Jane 1850EL12. Marriage witnesses are 1778TH01 and 1826MY04.
- CENSUS. Trenary; Kenwyn 30 Mar 1851; at Penstraze; wife, aged 29; miners wife; born Cornwall; in husband’s household. Sources: 1851 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Mary Trenerry, aged 30, widow of Penstrace, daughter of Samuel, miner, married Henry Sando 1824HE01; 10 Jul 1853 at Kenwyn; witnesses parish clerk T G Hicks and Mary Mugford; assumed registered Truro 5c-266 1853SEP. Sources: REG, GRO. Children at E Newlyn and St Agnes: Eliza J 1856EL01, William H 1856WI02, Thomasin 1860TH03.
- CENSUS. Sandow; St Agnes 7 Apr 1861; Mount Hawke; wife; aged 39; born Kenwyn; in husband’s household with 3 children and Elizabth Jane Trenery. Sources: 1861 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Mary Sandoe; St Agnes, 2 Apr 1871; Mount Hawke; wife, aged 61; born Chacewater; in husband’s household. Sources: 1871 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Mary Sandoe; St Agnes, 3 Apr 1881; at Prince Royal; aged 61; miner’s widow; head; born Chacewater; with children Eliza 25, William Henry 24. Sources: 1881 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Mary Sandoe; St Agnes, 5 Apr 1891; at Trenithick; head, aged 68, wid; born Kenwyn; with children Eliza 36, William Henry 34; daughter 1850EL12 next door. Sources: 1891 census/FMP/page.
- DEATH. Mary Sandoe, buried 10 Jan 1901 at Mount Hawke aged 77, grave 99; registered 1901MAR Truro 5c/91, age 77. Sources: REG/COPC, GRO/FreeBMD.
- Comments: Daughter of Samuel 1792SM02 and Elizabeth 1809EL02.
Updated: Jan 2022