- BIRTH. Aged 62 in 1881, son of John in 1846, son of Margaret in 1861, born at St Neot; born around 1819; baptised 3 Sep 1820 at St Neot, son of John, labourer, and Margaret, from Newhouse.. Sources: Marriage record, census, REG/COPC.
- MARR. From Coombe House, St-Neot, miner, son of John, labourer, married Mary Chealey [1817MY06] 1 Jan 1846 at Cardinham. Sources: REG/COPC. Children: Mary Jane 1846MY05, William 1846.
- CENSUS. St Neot 30 Mar 1851; Ambrose Lake; head, aged 30; tin and copper miner; born St Neot; with wife Mary 33, children Mary J 4, William 2, and two brothers. Sources: 1851 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. St Neot 7 Apr 1861; Robin Cottage; head, aged 42; copper miner; born St Neot; with wife Mary 44, chidren Wiiliam 12, Charlotte 8 and mother Margaret 75, pauper. Sources: 1861 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. St Neot 2 April 1871; Ambrose Lake; head, aged 51; miner; born St Neot; with ife Mary 53, William Maine 22 with wife Mary J 24 and g’daughters Emily 3, Camilla 2, Mary J Maine 4m. Sources: 1871 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. St Neot 3 Apr 1881; Ambrose Lake; father-in-law, aged 62, formerly tin miner, born at St Neot; in son-in-law William Mayne’s household. Sources: 1881 census/FMP/page. William Mayne is 1849WI04.
- DEATH. Buried 18 May 1885 at St Neot, aged 65 from St Neot; inflammation of lungs. Sources: REG/COPC.
- Comments. Son of John
Updated Dec 2021