- BIRTH. Baptised 11 Apr 1819 by Madron Wesleyan Methodist Circuit at St Ives, born 16 Mar 1819, son of Francis, schoolmaster, and Mary, from St Ives. Sources: REG/COPC.
- CENSUS. Penzance 06 Jun 1841; St Clare St, aged 22, attorney cl[erk], born in Cornwall; in Francis Trounson’s household. Sources: 1841 census/COCP.
- WITN. Possibly witnessed marriage of John Wesley Trounson 1822JN04 and sister Margaretta Sandow Trounson, 28 Dec 1854 at Kenwyn. Sources: REG/COPC.
- CENSUS. Francis jnr; Madron 30 Mar 1851; at Penzance, Victoria Place, head, unm, aged 32, solicitor’s managing clerk, born St Ives; with sister Mary 33. Sources: 1851 census/COCP.
- MARR. Aged 32, from Madron, accountant, son of Francis Trounson, accountant, married Susan A Cardell [1824SU01] 4 Jun 1851 at Phillack. Sources: REG/COPC, together in 1871. Children: Francis P 1852FR02, Susan M 1854SU01, John C 1856JN05, Frederick W 1859FK01, Clara P 1864CL01, Fanny E 1864FN01, Arthur C 1865AR01, Annie M 1867AN01, Elizabeth M W 1869EL03.
- CENSUS. Penzance 2 Apr 1871; head, married, aged 52, solicitor’s clerk, born St Ives; with wife Susan A 24; children Susan M 17, John C 15, Frederick W 12, Arthur C 6, Annie M 4, Elizabeth M W 2. Sources: 1871 census
- CENSUS. Penzance 03 Apr 1881; at 1 Morrab Terrace, aged 62, M, head, accountant, born St Ives; wife Susan A 57; children Francis P 29, John C 25, Frederick W 22, Clara P 17, Fanny E 17, Arthur C 16; grdson William Shakerly 4; s-in-law Sarah P Cardell 61; 1 svnt. Sources: 1881 census. .
- Comments: Son of Francis 1793FR02 and Mary 1793MY04. Attorney’s clerk in 1841. Accountant in 1881
Updated Dec 2021