- BIRTH. Assumed 25 when married at St Agnes in 1843, son of Thomas; born around 1818; baptised 19 Aug 1818 at St Agnes, son of Thomas, miner, and Susannah, from Mount Hawke. Sources: Marriage record, REG/COPC.
- CENSUS. St Agnes 6 Jun 1841; at Park Hall; aged 20, copper miner; with three servants and 1 infant,
- MARR. Miner of Park Hall, son of Thomas Garland, miner, married Jane Sandoe 1823JA01; 11 Feb 1843; witnesses James Sandoe and James Daniell; assumed registered 1843MAR Truro 9-288. Sources: GRO, REG/COPC. Witnesses are bride’s father 1798JM01 and parish clerk 1808JM01. Children: Martha 1844, Jane 1847, Elizabeth 1849.
- CENSUS. Thos; St Agnes 30 Mar 1851; at Mount Hawke; head, aged 33; tin miner; born St Agnes; with wife Jane 28 and three daughters Martha 7, Jane 4, Elizabeth 2. Sources: 1851 Census/FMP/page.
- Comments: Son of Thomas 1793TH02.
Updated: Nov 2009