- BIRTH. Aged 24 in 1842, daughter of Henry; aged 53 in 1871, born Kenwyn; aged 66 in 1881; born around 1816-18; baptised Felia 12 Oct 1818 at St Agnes, daughter of Henry, miner, and Nancy, from near Three Burrows. Sources: Marriage record, 1871 and 1881 censuses.
- CENSUS. Secilia Pooly; Launceston, Boyton 6 Jun 1841; at Duns; servant, aged 20. Sources: 1841 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Aged 24 from Three Burrows, daughter of Henry Pooley, miner; married John Sandoe [1818JN03]; 10 Mar 1842 at Kenwyn; witnesses T G Hicks and Margaret Courtis; assumed registered 1842MAR Truro 9/351. Sources: REG/COPC, GRO. Children: Eliza J 1845EL01, Mariane 1848MN01, Henry 1849HE02, Elizabeth 1850EL10, Catherine 1858CA01, John 1855JN01, Josiah 1857JH01, John 1859JN03. Grandchildren: John H 1865JN02, Mary Ann 1868MY04.
- CENSUS. Filly Sandoe; St Allen, 30 Mar 1851; aged 33; in husband’s household. Sources: 1851 census.
- CENSUS. Thelia Sandow; Mount Hawke; 2 Apr 1871; Porthtowan Road, Wheal Rose; wife, aged 53; born Kenwyn; in husband’s household. Sources: 1871 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Thelia Sandoe; St Agnes, 3 Apr 1881; at Short Cross; aged 66; wife; born Kenwyn; in husband’s household. Sources: 1881 census.
- CENSUS. Ophalia Sandow; St Agnes 5 Apr 1891 at Short Cross; wife,, aged 77; born Kenwyn; in husband’s household. Sources: 1891 census/FMP/page. Transcribed Sandon.
- DEATH. Ophelia Sandow died 22 May 1893 aged 79; gravestone 27 at Mount Hawke, with husband; assumed registered 1893JUN Truro 5c/97, aged 79; buried 23 May 1893 at Mount Hawke, Short Cross cemetery, aged 79, grave 62. Sources: MI/CFHS, GRO, REG/COPC.
- Comments: Daughter of Henry 1793HE01.
Updated Dec 2021