- BIRTH. Aged 36 when married in 1855, daughter of Thomas, miner; aged 45 in 1861, born Kea; aged 67 in 1881; aged 73 in 1891; aged 77 in 1894; born around 1814-19. Sources: Marriage record, censuses, DC.
- CENSUS. Possibly Kea 6 Jun 1841; at Goodearn; aged 22; family servant; in farmer Feridinando Williams household. Sources 1841 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Aged 36 of Chacewater, daughter of Thomas, miner, married John Sandoe 1799JN03; 22 Nov 1855 at Kenwyn; witnesses T G Hicks and Mary Mugford; assumed registered Truro 1855DEC 5c/290. Sources: REG/COPC, GRO. Children: Sarah J 1856SA02, Michael 1858MI01.
- CENSUS. Sarah Sandoe; Kea, 7 Apr 1861; Penstraze; aged 45; wife; born Kenwyn; in husband’s household. Sources: 1861 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Sarah Sandow; Chacewater 3 Apr 1881; at Wheal Busy, aged 67; widow; born Kenwyn. Sources: 1881 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Sarah Sandoe; Kea 5 Apr 1891; at Bissoe; aged 73; widow; born Kea. Sources: 1891 census/FMP/page.
- DEATH. Sarah Sandoe died 24 Oct 1894 at Bissoe, Kea; widow of John Sandoe, general labourer; death from natural causes, probably apoplexy; registered 1894DEC Truro 5c/97, aged 77; buried 27 Oct 1894 at Baldhu, from Bissoe. Sources: GRO, DC/DF, REG/COPC.
- Comments: Daughter of Thomas 1792TH01. Marriage witnesses are 1778TH01 and 1826MY04.
Updated Jan 2022