- BIRTH. Aged 29 in 1847, son of William, husbandman; born around 1818; possibly baptised Trennery, 1 Sep 1816 at Ladock, son of William, labourer, and Jane.. Sources: Marriage record, REG/COPC.
- CENSUS. Trenery Kenwyn 6 Jun 1841; Mount Horam; aged 20, miner, copper; in Jane Trenery’s 56 household. Sources: 1841 census/FMP/page. Jane is possibly mother.
- MARR. Aged 29, miner, from Penstrace, son of William, farmer, married Mary Tippett [1820MY01], 31 Oct 1847 at Kenwyn. Sources: REG/COPC. Children: Elizabeth Jane 1851.
- CENSUS. Trenary; Kenwyn 30 Mar 1851; at Penstraze; head, aged 35; copper miner; born Kenwyn; with wife Mary 29, daughter Elizabeth Jane 7 months, sister-in-law Amelia Tippett 8. Sources: 1851 census/FMP/page.
- DEATH. Buried 13 Dec 1851 at Chacewater; aged 38 from Penstraze; killed at Wheal Busy. Sources: REG/COPC.
- Comments. Son of William and Jane.
Updated: Jan 2022