- BIRTH. Aged 35 in 1851, 46 in 1861, 54 in 1871, born Kea; daughter of Henry; born around 1815-1817. Sources: Censuses, BF.
- MARR. Married William Sando 1813WI01; 9 Jul 1836 at Kea; wtnesses Abel Nichols and Maria Sando. Sources: REG/COPC. Witnesses Abel 1811AB01 and Maria 1803MA01. Children: William 1839WI01, Elizabeth 1841EL04, John 1842JN04, Maria 1844MA03, Richard 1847RI02, Abel 1848AB01, Nicholas 1851NI01, Johanna 1853JO03, George 1856GE01.
- CENSUS. Johanna Sandoe; Kea 6 Jun 1841; at Chacewater, aged 25, born in Cornwall; in husband’s household. Sources: 1841 census/COCP.
- CENSUS. Johanna Sandoe; Chacewater, 30 Mar 1851; aged 35, wife, born Kea; in husband’s household. Sources: 1851 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Johanna Sandoe; Kea, 7 Apr 1861; aged 46, wife, born Kea; in husband’s household. Sources: 1861 census.
- CENSUS. Joanna Sandoe; Chacewater, 2 Apr 1871; wife, aged 54; miners wife; born Kea; in husband’s household. Sources: 1871 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Johanna Sandow; Chacewater, 3 Apr 1881; aged 68, widow, housekeeper, born Kea; with children William 10, Mary Jane 7, Richard 5. Sources: 1881 census/FMP/page. Husband has died since 1871, Children are grandchildren 1871WI05, 1874MY01, 1875RI02 (parents in USA).
- DEATH. Johanna Sandoe died 7 Apr 1897 in Nevada City, California; aged 82 years 3months 21 days; at home of son Nicholas; mourning children in Nevada City are Nicholas, Abel, Richard and Mrs John Delbridge. Sources: Newspaper report/DF.
- Comments: Daughter of Henry 1792HE01.
Last updated: Jan 2022