- BIRTH. Aged 32 when married at Kenwyn in 1849, son of Abraham, miner; aged 34 in 1851; aged 45 in 1861, born Kenwyn; born around 1816-1817; baptised 8 Oct 1815 at Kenwyn; son of Abraham, miner, and Ann, from Chacewood. Sources: Marriage record, censuses, REG/COPC.
- CENSUS. Kenwyn 6 Jun 1841; Chacewood; aged 23; copper miner; in Abraham 56 and Ann 55 Pearce’s household. Sources: 1841 census
- MARR. Aged 32, miner of Chacewater, son of Abraham, miner, married Mary Ann Blackler [1823MY03], 18 Jan 1849 at Kenwyn; witness T G Hicks and Mary Ann Merryfield. Sources: REG/COPC. Children: Mary A 1850MY04, John 1852JN03, Thomas 1854TH01, Emily 1857EM02, Martha 1858MR01, Martin 1859MN01. Witness is parish clerk 1778TH01.
- CENSUS. Chacewater, 30 Mar 1851; aged 34; copper miner; with wife Mary Ann 28; children; Mary Ann 10m; br-in-law John Blackler 24; sis-in-law Jane Blackler 11. Sources: 1851 census. John Blackler is 1827JN03, Jane Blackler is 1840JA03.
- CENSUS. Chacewater, 7 Apr 1861; aged 45; born Kenwyn; with wife Mary Ann 39; children; Mary Ann 10, John 9, Thomas 7, Emily 4, Martin 2. Sources: 1861 census.
- DEATH. Buried 22 Jul 1861 at Chacewater, aged 46 from Chacewood. Sources: REG/COPC, wife a widow in 1871.
- Comments: Son of Abraham 1782AB01 and Ann 1784AN01.
Updated Sep 2019