- BIRTH. Son of Nicholas in 1841; aged 28; born around 1816. Sources: 1861 census, marriage record.
- CENSUS. Kea 6 Jun 1841; at Penstrase Moors; aged 28; miner, copper; in Nicholas’ 56 and Mary’s 47 household. Sources: 1841 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Miner of Penstraze, son of Nicholas Chenhall, miner; married Peggy Sandoe [1819PY01] 10 June 1841 at Kea; witnesses Mary Ann Allen and Anon Skewes; assumed registered 1841JUN Truro 9/336. Sources: REG/CRO, GRO. Children: William 1842WI03, Samuel 1847SM01, Thomas 1850TH02, James H 1855JM01.
- CENSUS. Kea, 7 Apr 1861; at xxx; aged 45; tin and copper miner; born Kenwyn; with wife Peggy 42; children William 19, Samuel 14, Thomas 11, James Henry 6; visitor widow Grace Sandoe 73. Sources: 1861 census. Grace Sandoe is possibly Peggy’s mother.
- Comments: Son of Nicholas 1795NI01.
Updated Apr 2023 B