Mary Ann Wales
- BIRTH. Aged 27 in 1851, born Truro; born around 1814; baptised 4 Jun 1815 at Truro, St Mary’s, daughter of Susanna, base child. Sources: Censuses, REG/COPC.
- CENSUS. St Clements; 6 Jun 1841; St Clements Street; aged 27; labourer; in Susanna Wales’ household with William 7m. Sources: 1841 census/FMP/page. A few doors from 1805JN02; Susanna Wales is assumed mother.
- CENSUS. Wails; St Clements; 30 Mar 1851; St Clements Street; head, unmarried, aged 34; washerwoman, deaf; born Truro; with sons William 9, Edwin 7. Sources: 1851 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Mary A Wails; St Clements; 7 Apr 1861; at Baynard’s Court; head, unmarried, aged 44; charwoman; born Truro. Sources: 1861 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Mary A Wales; St Clement, 2 Apr 1871; [son]-in-law, aged 58; born Truro; in John Sando’s household. Sources: 1871 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Mary A ; St Clements; 3 Apr 1881; Campfield Hill; head, widow, aged 71; pauper, deaf; born Truro. Sources: 1881 census/FMP/page.
- Comments: Daughter of Susanna 1778SU01. Sister of 1806SU02 in 1871. John Sando is 1805JN02. Children: John C 1839JN01, William H 1840WI08, Edwin 1847ED01. Deaf in 1851 and 1881.
Updated Mar 2023