Cordelia Rosewarne Mugford
- BIRTH. Aged 56 in 1871, born Kenwyn, daughter of Jane; aged 73 in 1891; children were grandchildren of John and Jane in 1861; born around 1815-1818; baptised 28 Jul 1816 at Kenwyn; daughter of John, miner, and Jenifer, from Trigavethan . Sources: Censuses, REG/COPC.
- CENSUS. Cordelya Mugfor; Kenwyn 6 Jun 1841; aged 25; with parents and family. Sources 1841 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Married Henry Sandoe [1819HE01]; around 1844. Sources: Parent at Kenwyn around 1844. Children: Jane F 1844JA01, Mary A 1847MA02.
- CENSUS. Kenwyn 30 Mar 1851; Three Burrows; daughter, aged 34, uunm; labourer; born Kenwyn; in father’s household with children Jane F 7 and Mary A (both Mugford). Sources: 1851 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Kenwyn, 7 Apr 1861. Children 1844JA01 and 1847MY05 were staying at Penstrase in 1861 with grandparents John and Jane Mugford; Cordelia not seen. Sources: 1861 census. Grandparents are 1783JN01 and 1787JA01.
- CENSUS. Cordelia Mugford; Chacewater, 2 Apr 1871; aged 56; unm; in mother’s household. Sources: 1871 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Cordelia Mugford; Chacewater 3 Apr 1881; Jolly’s Bottom; head, aged 64, unm; labourer; born Kenwyn; with mother Jane 94, John Pooly 15. Sources: 1881 census/FMP/page
- CENSUS: Cordilya Mugford, Mithian; 5 Apr 1891; at Blackwater; aged 73; mother; in son-in-law Edwin Pearce’s household. Sources: 1891 census/FMP/page. Edwin Pearce is 1868ED01, wife Minnie nee Pooley.
- CENSUS. Chacewater, 2 Apr 1911; Scorrier; head, aged 95; wid; private means; born Kenwyn. Sources: 1911 census/FMP/page. Transcribed Meyfow.
- DEATH. Registered Truro 1913MAR 5c/192, aged 89; buried 13 Feb 1913 at Mithian, aged 89 from Chacewater. Sources:: GRO/FreeBMD, REG/COPC.
- Comments: Daughter of John 1783JN01 and Jane 1787JA01.
Updated Dec 2021