- BIRTH. Assumed 25 when a parent at Cardinham around 1839; born around 1814; baptised 27 Apr 1813 at Lanhydrock; daughter of John, farmer, and Prudence, from Fall. Sources: marriage record, REG/COPC.
- MARR. By licence, from Lanhydrock, daughter of John, yeoman, married Thomas Little [1814TH03] 3 Mar 1838 at Lanhydrock.. Sources: REG/COPC, parents at Cardinham around 1839. Children: Catherine J H 1839CA04, Mary C 1841MY01, Nicholas H 1843NI01, Emmeline W 1845EM04, Roger H 1849RG01.
- CENSUS. Little; Cardinham 6 Jun 1841; at Rinickla Park; aged 24;. with Thomas25. Sources 1841 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Little; Cardinham 30 Mar 1851; at Park; wife, aged 38; born at Lanhydrock, in husband’s household. Sources 1851census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Little; Warleggan 7 Apr 1861; at Castle Dewey; wife, aged 43; born at Lanhydrock; in husband’s household. Sources: 1861 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Little; Cardinham 2 Apr 1871; at Cabilla House; mother, 58; born at Lanhydrock; in son Nicholas’s household. Sources 1871 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Little; Warleggan 3 Apr 1881; at Woodab; mother, aged 68; annuitant; born at Lanhydrock; in son Roger’s househld. Sources; 1881 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Little, Liskeard 5 April 1891; sister-in-law, M, aged 78; living on own means; born at Lanhydrock; in John Bucknight’s 78 household. Sources: 1891 census/FMP/page.
- DEATH. Liitle; died 16 Apr 1894; buried in Liskeard General Cemetery. Sources: REG/COPC.
Updated Jan 2023