- BIRTH. Aged 25 in 1841, born in Cornwall; born around 1812-16; baptised 6 Jul 1813 at Luxulyan, daughter of John and Florinda Bennett. Sources: 1841 census, REG/IGI.
- CENSUS. Mary Ann; Luxulyan 6 Jun 1841; Church Street; aged 25, female servant, born in Cornwall; in Edward Kendell’s household. Sources: 1841 census/COCP. Assumed 1813MA01.
- MARR. Mary Bennetts; From St Austell, daughter of John, yoman, possibly married John Agnew [1821JN06]; 6 Oct 1849 at St Clements. Sources: REG/COPC.
- CENSUS. Mary Agnew; St Austell 30 Mar 1851; at Mevagissey Street; wife, agd 24; born at St Mewan; in husband’s household; Sources: 1851 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Mary Agnew; St Austell 5 Apr 1861; at Trenance Bridge; wife, aged 31; born St Austell; with children John B 11, Margaret 9, Elizabeth 7, Robert 5, Ellen 3, Julia 9m. Sources: 1861 Census/FMP/page.
- Comments. Daughter of John 1777JN02 and Florinda E 1784FL03. Servant in 1841.
Updated: Feb 2010