- BIRTH. Aged 23 in 1841, born around 1818; aged 37 in 1851, born around 1814; aged 57 in 1871 born Lelant, born around 1814. Baptised 29 Jun 1813 at Uny Lelant, daughter of Andrew, farmer. Sources: Censuses, REG.
- MARR. Married William Sandow [1807WI01], 6 Feb 1840 at Uny Lelant; witnessed by Andrew Hosking Jnr and John Hason; assumed registered 1840MAR Penzance 9/253. Sources: Parent at Uny Lelant around 1840, GRO. Children: Henry H 1840HE01, Blanch H 1842BL01, John 1844JN01, John 1845JN02, William 1848WI01, Mary 1850MY01, Catherine B 1851CA01.
- CENSUS. Catherine Landon; Uny Lelant 06 Jun 1841; at Trembethow, aged 23, born in Cornwall; in William Landon’s household. Sources: COCP1841 (HO107/142 ED8 Folio 38 p.13).
- CENSUS. Catherine Sandow; Uny Lelant, 3 Mar 1851; wife, aged 37; in husband’s household. Sources: 1851 census index.
- CENSUS. Catherine Sandow; Lelant, 7 Apr 1861; at Trembethow, wife, aged 48, born at Lelant; in husband’s household. Sources: 1861 census/COCP.
- CENSUS. Catherine Sandow; Uny Lelant, 2 Apr 1871; wife, aged 57; born Uny Lelant; in husband’s household. Sources: 1871 census index/Ross.
- DEATH. Catherine Sandow; registered 1880DEC Penzance 5c/178, aged 68. Sources: GRO,
- Comments. Daughter of Andrew 1788AW01.
Updated April 2009