- BIRTH. Aged 28 in 1841; aged 32 in 1844, son of Richard; aged 38 in 1851, born at Bungay, Suffolk; born around 1812-1813. Sources: Marriage record, censuses.
- MARR. Bachelor, aged 32, coachman, of Red Lion St, son of Richard Beaumont, farrier, married Philippa Sandoe [1817PH01], 28 Jul 1844 at St Andrew’s, Holborn; registered 1844SEP West London 2/253. Sources: REG/AncestryCom, GRO.
- CENSUS. Weeting and Bromhill; 30 Mar 1851; 31 Fen Gate Cottage; head, married, 38, coachman, born at Bungay (Suffolk); with wife Philippa and sister-in-law Charlotte Sandoe. Sources: 1851 census/AncestryCom. Charlotte Sandoe is 1826CH01.
- CENSUS. Hillingdon; 7 Apr 1861; Hillingdon End; head, married, 43, coachman, born at Bungay (Suffolk); with wife Philippa and wife’s niece Emily Woolverton. Sources: 1861 census/AncestryCom.
- CENSUS. Hillingdon; 2 Apr 1871; Lodge to Hillingdon Court; head, married, 55, lodge keeper, born at Bungay (Suffolk); with wife Philippa. Sources: 1871 census/AncestryCom.
- CENSUS. Hillingdon; 3 Apr 1881; Village; head, married, 70, lodge keeper, born at Bungay (Suffolk); with wife Philippa. Sources: 1881 census/AncestryCom.
- DEATH. Registered 1881SEP Uxbridge 3a/12, aged 70. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD.
- Comments. Son of Richard. Coachman.
Updated December 2010