Mary Dingle 1792MY02
- BAPT. Baptised 5 Nov 1792 at Philleigh; daughter of Alexander and Grace. Sources: REG.
- MARR. Married Michael Sandoe 1797MI01; 5 Jun 1825 at Philleigh; witnessed by William Dingle and Phillpa Williams. Sources: REG/CRO, REG/CFHS, Boyd, IGI. Children: Louisa 1825LA01, Henry 1827HE01, Eliza 1828EL01, Fanny 1829FY01, Alexander 1831AX01, [Mary 1838MY02].
- CENSUS. Mary Sandoe; Feock 6 Jun 1841; at Carnon Downs, age 45, born in Cornwall; in husband’s household. Sources: 1841 census/COCP.
- CENSUS. Mary Sandoe; Feock; 30 Mar 1851; at Come to Good; wife aged 58; born Philleigh; in husband’s household. Sources: 1851 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Indexed Sander; Feock, 7 Apr 1861; at Carnon Old Mine, aged 68, wife; butcher’s wife; born Philleigh; in husband’s household. Sources: 1861 census/FMP/page.
- DEATH. Indexed Sandor; buried 9 Sep 1864 at Feock, aged 72, from Devoran; registered Sandoe Truro 1864SEP 5c/121. Sources: REG/COPC, REG/FreeBMD.
- Comments: Daughter of Alexander 1756AX01 and Grace 1756GR02. Settled Carnon Downs (censuses). Children baptised at Mylor Bridge Wesleyan Chapel.
Updated Jan 2019